Looking to stay cool and comfortable this Summer? While we all can’t get enough of the sunshine, the heat and humidity that come with it can leave us feeling less than stellar.
No worries, we’ve got a handy list of our favorite items to have you out the door enjoying the best season of the year without a care in the world. (Psst! They're super affordable, too!)
1. Reef Dream women’s sandals: Uncomfortable flip flops without arch support are a thing of the past thanks to Reef’s quilted foam Dream sandals. You can find us sporting these all Spring and Summer long.
Arch support is unheard of in a flip flop, but Reef delivers! The best part is that 2 years into wearing them and the foam has not flattened and wear as if they are brand new. Super comfortable – you won’t regret this buy!
2. HARHAY Women's Summer Swimsuit Cover up: If you’re looking for a light and breezy cover up to keep you cool at the beach or poolside, the classic and roomy design of this beach dress will have you looking stylish. We love that it comes in a variety of colors and a few different designs to suit your personality.
3. freshie Natural Feminine Wash: When it’s hot and humid out, feeling fresh down there can be a bit of an issue. freshie’s natural ingredients help you to maintain a healthy pH balance between 3.5 and 4.5. With a gentle tingling sensation of freshness you’ll feel confident and comfortable, making it one less thing you have to worry about while you enjoy the sunshine.
4. Lanzom Women’s Wide Brim Straw Hat: Block UV rays in style with this super popular floppy beach hat. You’ll look chic while protecting your hair and face with an UPF of 50+. It’s a softer straw material, making it easy to fold up and store in your beach bag for easier travel.
5. Ordenado Turban Head Wrap: A necessary hair accessory for keeping your neck cool and keeping hair from sticking to your face, a turban is the perfect way to also upgrade your look. Ordenando offers 4-packs in several different styles making it easy to coordinate with your Summer wardrobe. The turban material is a mix of cotton and spandex, so it’ll stay in place while absorbing sweat.
We’d love to hear from you: do you have a Summer find that’s a must-have? Leave us a comment and let us know!